Establish Grandparent Visitation


  • You are natural or adoptive grandparents or great grandparent or the child(ren), and,
  • You want to get a court order allowing you visitation with the child(ren), and,
  • The child(ren) has/have resided (lived) in Arizona at least 6 months before you file the petition or you talked to a lawyer who advised you that even so you could pursue the case in Arizona andone of the following is true:
    • The parents of child(ren) have been divorced for at least 3 months, or
    • One parent has been dead or missing for at least 3 months, or
    • The child(ren) were born out of wedlock

Petition/Response Packets