The Cochise County Juvenile Court is a branch of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona and is charged under federal and state law with jurisdiction over:
- Children under the age of 18 who are referred for reasons of incorrigibility and/or delinquency
- Families petitioned under juvenile dependency laws
- Parents facing termination of parental rights
- Juvenile guardianships and adoptions
As of October 30, 2023, you may be able to have eligible monetary costs or fees that were assessed in juvenile cases prior to October 30, 2023, WAIVED. Some of these waiver eligible costs or fees include, but are not limited to, diversion costs, detention costs and supervision costs. Courts cannot vacate victim restitution, fines, penalties, and certain other assessments.
On February 1, 2024, Cochise County Superior Court Administrative Order 2024-004 went into effect permitting the Clerk of the Court to process and vacate these fees without an individual request.
Report Sexual Abuse
- To report sexual abuse or any other type of abuse, call the Child Protective Services (CPS) hotline at 888-767- 2445.
- Mexican Consulate phone: 520-364-3107
- The 24-hour sexual assault crisis line: 520-327-7273
- Your local police department
- Human Trafficking Awareness Flyer (PDF)
- Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative (JDAI)
You are not alone - If you or someone you know is depressed or contemplating suicide, Teen Lifeline can help. Call 800-248-TEEN any time to speak with a counselor. They are there to offer safe, confidential services.