Pay Traffic Tickets and Records
Traffic Ticket & Record Payment Resources
- Bisbee - Precinct Number 1
- Douglas - Precinct Number 2
- Benson - Precinct Number 3
- Willcox - Precinct Number 4
- Sierra Vista - Precinct Number 5
- Bowie - Precinct Number 6
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees, or other financial obligations as a result of a judgment of this court, and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court or an attorney or visit the website for that precinct.
Traffic Violation Information
- Justice Court 1 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
- Justice Court 2 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
- Justice Court 3 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
- Justice Court 4 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
- Justice Court 5 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
- Justice Court 6 Traffic Bond Card (PDF)
Arizona Courts Online Payment
Pay court financial obligations online at the Arizona Courts Online Payment website
Fines/Fees & Restitution Enforcement (FARE) Program
Use these instructions only if you have received a collections notice.
The Fines/Fees and Restitution Enforcement (FARE) Program is a statewide initiative of the Arizona Judicial branch. Courts are given the ability to assign outstanding debt associated with civil traffic, criminal traffic, and criminal violations. The program is a public/private partnership between the Administrative Office of the Courts, the Motor Vehicle Division, the Arizona Department of Revenue, and a private vendor. Make your FARE Payment online or by phone at 866-859-2527.
- Civil traffic violations - If payment occurs after the initial appearance date a $40 Time Payment Fee is to be added to the payment. If your driver's license has been suspended, the court needs to be contacted for instructions.
- Payment schedules - Only payments for payment schedules granted by the court are acceptable.
Payments That Cannot Be Rendered
- Civil traffic violations §ARS 28-4135A, B, C - The court needs to be contacted for information
- Civil traffic violations for juveniles - Approval from the court needs to be obtained prior to payment
- No partial payments - Unless the court initiated a written payment schedule
- Outstanding warrants - No bonds can be posted using web payments
- Scheduled trials or pre-trials