Environmental Health Services Division
Environmental Health Programs ensures a safe and healthy environment for the residents of Cochise County, the Environmental Health Division (EHD) provides many services to the general public and the regulated community. These services are summarized in the following programs:
- Environmental Health Establishment Fee Schedule
- Environmental Health Permit Application (PDF)
- Food Establishments (Fixed Food Facilities, Mobile Food Units, Temporary Food Permit)
- Important Handouts and other Food Safety Information
- Online Licensing, Permitting, and Complaint Submission can be completed here by creating an account in Citizenserve.
- Public Accommodations (Motel, Hotel, Lodging) and Recreational Health Programs (Pools/Spas)