Tobacco Cessation Resources
The Arizona Smokers' Helpline (ASHLine) offers free telephone service to help people quit nicotine. Whether you are thinking about quitting, you're ready to quit, or just working to stay quit, they can help.
ASHLine offers free confidential 24/7 coaching services via phone, text, chat or online services with a qualified tobacco treatment specialist coach. Nicotine replacement therapy is also available upon qualification.
Benefits of Using ASHLine:
- Tobacco Quit Coaches are professional and qualified
- Chances of successfully quitting are doubled
- Smoke-free living tips are provided
- Resources are provided so you can stay on track
- YOU have the satisfaction of telling your loved ones that you quit for good!
To connect with ASHLine, call 1-800-55-66-222.
Is your Worksite or organization interested in an ASHLine Training
Email Healthy Living or call 520-432-9493.