Sheriff Public Records Request Form
- First 10 pages of traffic and offense reports: $3
- After first 10 pages of traffic and offense reports: $0.50 per page
- Photos: $2.50 each color
- Booking sheets: $3
- Digital photos on CD: $10 each
- All other copies: $0.50 per page
Note: Documents will not be emailed.
- If the request is for non-commercial purposes, only the first portion of the form should be completed.
- Any person may request to examine or be furnished copies, printouts or photographs of public records during regular office hours (8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday).
- To request inspection and/or copies, printouts or photographs of public records, please complete the top portion of this form. Please be specific so that the records can be easily identified.
- If the request is for commercial purposes, please fill out the entire form.
- A "commercial purpose" is the use of all or part of a public record for the purpose of one of the following:
- Sale, or resale
- Producing a document for sale
- Obtaining names and addresses from the record for the purpose of solicitation
- Selling names and addresses from the record to another for the purposes of solicitation or other monetary gain;
- Any other purpose in which the purchaser can reasonably anticipate the receipt of monetary gain from the direct or indirect use of such public record
Commercial purpose does not mean the use of public record as evidence or as research for evidence in an action before a judicial or quasi-judicial body.
- Charges for a commercial request shall include:
- A portion of the cost to the Sheriff's Office for obtaining the original or copies of the documents, printouts or photographs to be reproduced.
- A reasonable fee for the cost of time, equipment, and personnel in making the copies, and
- The value of the reproduction on the commercial market.
- Please note that one who obtains records for a commercial purpose without indicating the commercial purpose, or obtains the records for a noncommercial purpose, and then uses or allows the use of the records for a commercial purpose, will be liable for damages in the amount of three times what the County could have charged had it known, plus costs and attorney fees. A.R.S. § 39-121.03(C). Furthermore, if a false statement is given, the requester may also be guilty of a felony. A.R.S.§39-161.
Complete the Sheriff's Public Records Request Form.