CTE Law & Public Safety Program
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Law and Public Safety provides the following services:
- High School Programs in Cochise County to teach students about law enforcement, public safety, detention
- Program provides knowledge to students considering public safety as a career
- Includes physical training, defensive tactics, classroom learning, role-playing
- Students are issued equipment relevant to course subject matter
Additional information available through Cochise County Community Outreach and Public Services (COPS) Unit, your local high school, and/or Cochise Technology District.
The Honor Guard:
- Represents the Cochise County Sheriff's Office at funerals, ceremonial functions, and other special events.
- Renders honors at the funerals of officers, firefighters, and other emergency services personnel lost in the line of duty throughout the State of Arizona, and at funerals to both active and retired Peace Officers.
- Serves as the Color Guard at various community events, as well as events held in the private sector.
- Represents the department and serves as ambassadors of the Cochise County Sheriff's Office at events on the local, state, and national level, and as such, its members strive to represent the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and dedication to duty.
Incident Report / Accident Report Requests
Incident Report / Accident Report requests can be made by contacting 520-432-9500 or email Records. Requests can be made in person or via email.
Criminal Offense Reports
Victims of a criminal offense are entitled to one free copy of a report in which they are listed as the "Victim".
The cost for reports is:
- $3 for the first 10 pages and $0.50 per page after
- CDs are $10 each
If mailing your request please include your name, address, phone number, report number, and appropriate payment to:
Cochise County Sheriff's Office
205 N Judd Drive
Bisbee, AZ 85603
In-Person requests can be made through any sub-station:
- Bisbee - 205 N Judd Drive
- Benson - 126 W Fifth Street
- Douglas - 1012 N "G" Avenue, S-100
- Sierra Vista - 100 Colonia de Salud, S-106
- Willcox - 450 S Haskell
Please call 520-432-9500 prior to picking up reports to ensure availability
Records personnel are not authorized to conduct Criminal History inquiries, and all reports are redacted in accordance with State/Federal regulations.
Cochise County Sheriff’s Assist team is a not-for-profit group (501 c 3) that is made up of trained citizen volunteers who assist with non-enforcement duties to allow Deputies to focus on incidents and crime reduction.