Civil Complaint

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :

  • You (plaintiff) wish to file a complaint to sue a person or entity (defendant) that you believe has done you wrong, and,
  • The amount involved to resolve your case, not including interest, costs, or requested attorney fees, is $10,000 or more, or,
  • You are asking for something other than money damages, or both;
  • You are starting this case in the Cochise County Superior Court because:
    • You or the defendant live in Cochise County, or
    • The subject of the case began or happened in Cochise County, or
    • The land or personal property at issue in the case is in Cochise County.