Court Administration Public Records Request 

**To request copies of Superior Court case filings and/or pleadings, please visit the Clerk of Superior Court page
 To request copies of Justice Court matters, please contact the Justice Court directly. 

Public Record Request Form

The Cochise County Superior Court is governed by Arizona Supreme Court Rule 123. Access to Judicial Records of the State of Arizona. Pursuant to Rule 123, guidelines are provided regarding access to all non-sealed, non-confidential records of these court facilities. Public access to some court records may be restricted or redacted in accordance with this rule, or other provisions of law.  Requests will be processed in a timely manner, usually within five (5) business days; the requesting party will be provided an explanation for any requests that are delayed or denied. 

If you are requesting case documents, please contact the Clerk of the Superior Court

Please complete the Public Records Request Form in its entirety.

Digital Audio Requests

Court proceedings are preserved using digital audio recording. Audio recordings can be requested as long the case and/or hearing is not a sealed matter, and a Court Reporter was not present. To order a copy of the audio, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your payment receipt. Pursuant to A.R.S. 12-284 A, Class E, a Minimum Clerk Fee ($30) will be paid by the requestor to the Clerk of the Superior Court. The fee applies if the request is made by someone other than a court-appointed attorney or government agency. Furthermore, requests are processed within seven (7) business days from the date received. 

If a Court Reporter was present, their transcript is the official record, and you will need to request a transcript from the Court Reporter. If you do not know if the hearing was covered by a Court Reporter or digital recording, you can find that information on the Minute Entry. You may contact Court Administration to obtain contact information for the Court Reporter at the following email address Digital audio cannot be released if a court reporter was present. 

Please refer to Cochise County Superior Court Administrative Order No. 2021-024 for more information. You can find the Administrative Orders on our website at Superior Court Administrative Orders.