Hire an Off Duty Deputy
In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty deputies, The Cochise County Sheriff’s Office has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty deputies effective July 11th, 2022.
You may request to hire off-duty deputies through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the vendor:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Deputy attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the vendor, the agency, and the deputy
- 24/7 vendor service
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling and invoicing
- Deputy payroll
|Title||Total Hourly Rate|
3 Hour minimum per request
*Holiday Rates: Will apply on these days, New Year's Day, MLK Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
**Emergency Rate: If request is received less than 48 hours prior to assignment the emergency pay rate goes into effect.
Vehicle Rate: When vehicle requested.
- Once an assignment has been approved and scheduled; Customer cancelling or reducing an assignment shall pay the full ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
- Customer cancelling or reducing an assignment within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of deputy hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment