You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation:
- Both spouses want to get a divorce, AND,
- Both spouses agree to ALL the terms of the divorce and will work together to complete, sign and file the necessary papers, AND,
- You do not have a “covenant” marriage, (these papers will not work for a covenant marriage) AND,
- Either spouse has lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the forms; or either spouse is a member of the armed forces and has been stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file AND,
- You have no minor children together AND,
- You believe that the marriage is irretrievably broken (you and your spouse cannot make this marriage work) AND,
- Either spouse has tried to resolve your marital problems through Conciliation Services, or there is no point in trying to resolve your marital problems.