Adult Conservatorship


Appointment of Permanent Conservator for an Adult or Person at Least 17.5 Years of Age to Become Effective at Age 18

 You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • You want the court to appoint a conservator* for an incapacitated adult or a person at least 17 and a half years of age who will need a conservator as an adult, AND
  • A conservator will be needed for longer than 6 months (See separate "Temporary Orders" packet if needed for 6 months or less), AND
  • The person who needs the conservator lives or owns property in Cochise County, AND
  • You know that the court does not need to also (or instead) appoint a guardian. *