How Do I Get a Passport?

You can get a new passport from either the Sierra Vista Clerk's Office or the Bisbee Courthouse from 8 am to 4 pm All parties applying for a passport must be present with picture, picture ID and a check or money order is to be made out to the U.S. Department of State (total amounts can be combined on one check for families).

There are two separate fees:

  • Each passport application has a $35 execution/processing fee and must be paid to the Clerk of the Superior Court
  • Separate passport fee must be either a check, money order or cashier's check made payable to the U.S. Department of State

View Passport Fees Schedule

Show All Answers

1. What Are Your Office Hours?
2. What Are the Courtroom Rules?
3. How Much Do I Owe in Fines, Fees, or Restitution?
4. How Do I Get a Marriage License?
5. Where Do I Get Jury Duty Information?
6. How Do I Get a Passport?
7. What Do I Need to Bring with Me to Get A Passport?
8. How Much Are the Fees?
9. Records Request
10. How Can I Get Copies of Filed Documents?
11. Where Can I Get the Right Forms?
12. What Is the Policy For Getting Copies of Signed Orders?
13. How do I become a Private Process Server?