What Do I Need to Bring with Me to Get A Passport?

You will need:

  • Your completed DS-11 application(s) (one can be obtained online at the U.S. State Department Website, the U.S. Post Office or from the Clerk’s Office), which must be filled out in black ink only. Do not sign it until you are sworn in by the Clerk.
  • Your pictures, which can be obtained from anywhere passport pictures are issued (i.e. Walgreens, etc.)
  • All necessary documents – expired passport, birth certificate (original or certified), and picture ID (driver’s license, etc.). Original birth certificates will be returned to you.

Renewal of expired passports under 5 years old (15 years from issue), must be done by you, the applicant.  You can get the DS-82 application(s) from the same locations as previously mentioned.

Clerk of the Superior Court Staff Directory

Show All Answers

1. What Are Your Office Hours?
2. What Are the Courtroom Rules?
3. How Much Do I Owe in Fines, Fees, or Restitution?
4. How Do I Get a Marriage License?
5. Where Do I Get Jury Duty Information?
6. How Do I Get a Passport?
7. What Do I Need to Bring with Me to Get A Passport?
8. How Much Are the Fees?
9. Records Request
10. How Can I Get Copies of Filed Documents?
11. Where Can I Get the Right Forms?
12. What Is the Policy For Getting Copies of Signed Orders?
13. How do I become a Private Process Server?