How do I apply?

The property owner or authorized agent must fill out and submit a Special Event Application. Once reviewed, written authorization is sent to the applicant informing them that their proposed activity is either approved or denied. If approved, then no other permits are necessary.

Special Event Application

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply?
2. What kind of signage is allowed?