If a sign is stolen or destroyed, who do I call to report it?

Whenever you see that a sign has been knocked down, blown down, damaged or missing, call the Highway and Floodplain Department during regular business hours (8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday) at 520-432-9300. (Call the Sheriff at 520-432-9500 after business hours.) If the sign is within the city limits of your municipality, call your city government office; or if the sign is known to be within an Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) right-of-way, call ADOT at 928-428-5470. To report missing or damaged County road signs or if you aren't sure who to notify, call us at the Administration Office in Bisbee, or notify the Cochise County Sheriff's Department at 520-432-9500. 

Vandalism of highway signs is a criminal offense!

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a Speed Limit sign posted on my road?
2. If a sign is stolen or destroyed, who do I call to report it?
3. Why doesn't the County put signs on my road?
4. I paid to get a street sign changed on my road months ago. Why isn't it up yet?
5. Do road maintenance crews install or replace signs, too?
6. Can I put a sign up on my own property if the County can’t put one in the Right-of-Way?
7. What’s the difference between blue, white, red and green street signs?