How do I get a “No Dumping” sign put up?

The public can contact the Community Development Department's Illegal Dumping Inspector who can post signs following a complaint. The Highway Department has also posted signs in areas in which a request for posting has been submitted. Wildcat dumping is a problem in some areas, and depending upon the individual circumstances, littering or more serious problems can be reported to this department or the Community Development Department for investigation at 520-432-9730. Littering can also be a serious problem in some areas. Residents who take pride in their neighborhood roads and rural highways regard litter as an unsightly nuisance, but it can be a health menace and a traffic hazard. Roadside trash can cause accidents and obscure markers or distract motorists just long enough to tip the balance of safety against us.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a Speed Limit sign posted on my road?
2. If a sign is stolen or destroyed, who do I call to report it?
3. Why doesn't the County put signs on my road?
4. I paid to get a street sign changed on my road months ago. Why isn't it up yet?
5. How do I get a “No Dumping” sign put up?
6. Do road maintenance crews install or replace signs, too?
7. Can I put a sign up on my own property if the County can’t put one in the Right-of-Way?
8. What’s the difference between blue, white, red and green street signs?