How do I pay a fine or fee?

A fine or fee (monetary assessment) can be paid in several ways for your convenience:

  1. You can make a payment in any of the probation offices throughout Cochise County.
  2. You can make a credit card payment at any of our offices or over the phone.
  3. You can mail a payment to any of our offices.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between probation and parole?
2. Who do I speak with regarding non-payments of restitution?
3. What generally happens to a referral in Cochise County?
4. I would like to have my juvenile records destroyed. What do I do?
5. I need a background investigation or records check on a juvenile.
6. How do I pay a fine or fee?