How can the public help this department?

Citizens can assist us by reporting potentially hazardous road and drainage conditions on County maintained roads to this department. It is important to provide the exact location of the problem (road name and any crossroad, mile post marker, which side of the road, etc.). Also, if a resident has any question or concern, we welcome the opportunity to respond and to assist County citizens with any road and/or drainage related issues.

Main office location and mailing address:
Public Works Department
1415 Melody Lane
Building F
Bisbee, AZ 85603

Main Office Phone: 520-432-9310
Toll Free Phone: 800-752-3745

Email Public Works Highway Division

Show All Answers

1. I pay a lot of property taxes and expect more work done on my road. Why isn't it happening?
2. How can I get my road maintained by the County?
3. How often will my dirt road be graded?
4. Emergency vehicles cannot get down my road. When will the County fix my road so that ambulances, fire trucks, etc. can get to my house?
5. Will the County purchase and install a culvert at my driveway entrance?
6. Can I do work of any kind in the County maintained right-of-way?
7. What is the County going to do about the dust on my road?
8. When it rains, I can’t get out of my driveway. What will the County do?
9. How can I have my road abandoned?
10. How many miles of roads does Cochise County maintain?
11. How can the public help this department?
12. How can I find out about road condition elsewhere in Arizona?