How can I make my payment? Can I use a credit card?

Various options are available to transmit property taxes to the Cochise County Treasurer. Credit card, debit card, and E-Check payments are accepted over the Internet, over the phone, or in person at the Cochise County Treasurer's office. A processing fee will be charged by the service provider for the service. Access this internet payment option by visiting the Treasurer Parcel Inquiry website. A night drop box is located near the front entrance to the Treasurer's office. Payments by mail can be made by check, cashier's check or money order - U.S. Funds only. Include the parcel identification number or taxpayer-identification number on all checks. Do not mail cash payments. Cash payments should be made in person at the Cochise County Treasurer's office.

Show All Answers

1. When will I receive a tax notice?
2. When are property taxes due?
3. I have a mortgage. Will you send my mortgage company a notice?
4. What should I do if I did not receive my tax notice?
5. I sold my property but I received the tax notice. What should I do?
6. I own a mobile home. Why did I get two tax notices?
7. How can I make my payment? Can I use a credit card?
8. Where should I send my payment?
9. To whom should I make my check payable?
10. If I am unable to pay my taxes at this time, can I make partial payments?
11. Where is the Treasurer’s office located?
12. What are the Treasurer’s office hours?
13. How do I change my address?
14. How do I apply for widow exemptions or other exemptions of taxes?
15. How do I change the ownership name on real property?
16. What is a parcel number?
17. What time period do taxes cover?
18. How are property taxes determined?
19. What is State Aid to Education?
20. What if I think my taxes are too high?
21. What happens if real property taxes become delinquent?
22. When is the tax lien sale?
23. What happens when personal property tax is delinquent?