How do I find out if I need to report?

Call 520-432-8577 or toll-free 888-212-7072 (Northern Cochise county), after 5:30 pm the evening before your report date. A recording will indicate final instructions as to whether you should appear or if your presence is not required due to a postponement or cancellation. If you report after jury service has been canceled, you will not be paid. It is your responsibility to call the evening before your reporting day.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out if I need to report?
2. Where do I go?
3. What do I wear?
4. Where do I park?
5. What can I bring?
6. Is lunch provided?
7. What items are not allowed in the courthouse?
8. How much do I get paid?
9. How can I request a postponement?