How can I request a postponement?

Requests must be submitted in writing and can be emailed to the Clerk of the Court or faxed to 520-432-8589.

Please call 520-432-8585 if you have any questions.  

Clerk of the Superior Court Staff Directory Page

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out if I need to report?
2. Where do I go?
3. What do I wear?
4. Where do I park?
5. What can I bring?
6. Is lunch provided?
7. What items are not allowed in the courthouse?
8. How much do I get paid?
9. How can I request a postponement?