1415 Melody Lane
Bisbee, AZ 85603
Business Phone: 520-432-9200
Currently serving his fourth term as Cochise County Supervisor for District 1, Pat Call first came to the area in 1951. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Call has been instrumental in a number of programs and efforts. These include:
- Upper San Pedro Partnership (current chairman and member of the executive committee)
- Served on many state and local water and growth task forces/commissions to include the Governor’s appointee to the Arizona Water Resources Development Committee (past commission member & chair of the legislative recommendations work group)
- Border Regions Area Council of the Arizona Office of Homeland Security (Governor’s appointee and current board member)
- The establishment of the Business Friendly Task Force
- He led efforts to bring more County services to the Sierra Vista Area to include the county’s regional service center on Hwy 90
- He is a member of the Sierra Vista Rotary Club, and, for over 25 years, has been the chief pyro-technician for the Sierra Vista July 4th fireworks display.
- He is the volunteer producer, host and co-host of the weekly Friday Morning Focus Show, a three-hour radio program on KTAN showcasing community issues, events and organizations.
- During the 2011 Monument Fire, Call provided steadfast leadership and communication, ensuring area residents remained fully updated throughout the community emergency.
Pat was also a private business owner in Sierra Vista for 35 years. He owned the Pets West store until its closing in 2014. He is currently the part-time Executive Director of The Cochise Water Project, a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote water efficiency within the Sierra Vista Sub-Watershed by providing grants for high efficiency toilets, residential rainwater harvesting tanks, artificial turf and smart irrigation systems for local golf courses, ball fields and parks.
Call lives in the Sierra Vista area with his wife Trish and has two grown sons – both born and raised in Sierra Vista. He holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology and is a Vietnam era veteran.