1415 Melody Lane
Bisbee, AZ 85603
Business Phone: 520-432-9200
- Cochise County Board of Health, Public Safety Retirement Board, Correction Officers Retirement Board.
- Southeast Arizona Governments Organization Representative
- Superintendent, Elfrida Elementary School District, 1999-2006. Retired, 2006.
- Administrator at Douglas High School; Youth Fair Chance, School-to-Work & Vocational programs, 1995-1999.
- Graduate of Northern Arizona University, Masters in Educational Leadership, 1994.
- Cochise County Board of Supervisors, District 2, 1985-92. Two terms.
- President of Arizona Supervisors, 1991.
- Arizona Criminal Justice Commission – Appointed by Gov. Rose Mofford.
- Realtor for Sulphur Springs Realty and Bisbee Realty, 1981-1984.
- Taught school in Coolidge, Elfrida and Douglas, Arizona. 20 years.
- Graduate of New Mexico State University, B.S. in Home Economics, 1963.(With Honors)
- Graduate of Marshall High School, Marshall, Arkansas. 1959.
- Born in Searcy County, Arkansas, 1942.
- Married to Pat English, parent of three adult children and grandparent to four precious young grandchildren