****  Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****

The Clerk of the Superior Court is the official record keeper and financial officer for the Superior Court.  The duties of the Clerk are prescribed by the Arizona Revised Statutes and include maintaining files for all civil, domestic, criminal, juvenile and probate cases, keeping minutes of court proceedings, issuing writs and warrants, collecting fees and fines, issuing marriage licenses, and accepting passport applications. In Cochise County, the Clerk is also the Jury Commissioner and the Probate Registrar. 

Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays. 

No payments are accepted after 4:45 p.m. at the Bisbee office and after 4:30 p.m. at the Sierra Vista office. 


Jury Duty Information 



Passport application forms are available at our Bisbee and Sierra Vista office locations.  Passport applications are accepted Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.  No appointment is necessary. For online application forms and information on passport fees or requirements, please visit the U.S. Department of State website, www.travel.state.gov.


A marriage license costs $83.00, payable by cash, money order, VISA or MasterCard. Both parties must appear in person with a valid form of government issued identification (i.e., driver’s license, ID card, passport). The age of legal consent is 18. If either or both parties are 16 or 17 years old, the consent of at least one of their parents or guardians is required. There is no residency requirement, and no blood test or waiting period is required. A marriage license is valid for 12 months from date of issuance and can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. You must make your own arrangements for the marriage ceremony.  After the ceremony, the signed marriage license must be returned to the Clerk’s Office within 30 days to be recorded. You can bring the license to one of our offices or mail it to Clerk of the Superior Court, PO Box CK, Bisbee, Arizona 85603. 

For more information, see Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 25.  


eAccess provides convenient online access to case data and documents for the public, attorneys, government users, the media, and litigants. The eAccess web portal also offers the ability to purchase electronically certified documents. Individuals and businesses can register with a username and password to view and purchase copies of court records. To learn more about eAccess, visit www.azcourts.gov/eaccess.

To view court data or documents on eAccess, follow the instructions to register online at https://azcourtdocs.gov.   



Payment Options:

  1. Online at http://www.azcourtpay.com/

  2. By phone – call 1-866-859-2527

  3. In person at 100 Quality Hill, Bisbee, AZ 85603 or 100 Colonia de Salud, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

  4. Mail in money order or cashiers check to 100 Quality Hill, PO Drawer CK, Bisbee, AZ 85603

  5. At a PayNearMe location.

For additional information visit Arizona Code of Judicial Administration (ACJA) § 5-205.



Filing Fee Schedule

Forms – Superior Court Self-Help Center    

Self Service - Juvenile Law Forms

Self Service - Criminal Forms

Public Access to Case Information

Superior Court Calendars  

Arizona Supreme Court  

Court History - Bisbee Deportation Documents