Documents available include criminal records, marriage licenses, divorce case records, civil case records, probate and guardianship case records, and certain naturalization records from February 1881 to present day. The availability of certain older records may be limited.

We do not maintain court records for the Justices of the Peace. Please contact the appropriate Justice of the Peace court for those records.

Court transcripts (word-for-word records) can be obtained from the Court Reporter who covered the proceeding. If you need the Court Reporter’s contact information, please contact Court Administration at 520-432-8500.

Research Office Hours:

Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays, except government holidays.  The research specialist’s normal hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Please call ahead to ensure that the record you need is available. The Bisbee office has most records available on site in either electronic, paper or microfilm formats, but the selection at the Sierra Vista office is limited. Documents are usually, but not always, available the day the order is processed. You will be notified if your request requires additional time.

To Order Online and Pay with a Debit or Credit Card:

Go to  Select the appropriate category and complete the required fields and as much additional information as possible. You don't have to provide a case number, but you must provide the names of both parties and an approximate date. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation number, but your account will not be charged until your order has been processed and the clerk receives authorization of account information.

To Order and Pay by Mail:

Print and complete the Court Records Request Form below. Instructions for mailing and payment are included in the form.  By Arizona law, WE CANNOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.  We must receive payment before processing your request. 

Don’t Have a Computer?

Write a letter detailing your request. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a cashier’s check or money order for the appropriate amount. (For pricing, please see the Court Records Request Form below or call 520-432-8635.) 

Mail to:  Clerk of Superior Court
Attention: Research
P.O. Drawer CK
Bisbee, AZ 85603

Government Agencies
There is no charge for requests by most government agencies. These requests should be made by fax, unless there is a prior arrangement. Please fax your government agency cover sheet addressed to “Attention: Research” to 520-432-8639.