Dissolution of Marriage with Minor Children

  • You want to file a petition for divorce AND,
  • You do not have a "covenant" marriage, AND,
  • You and your spouse have minor children with each other OR the wife is pregnant by the husband AND,
  • The minor child(ren) resided (lived) in Arizona at least 6 months before you file the petition or you talked to a lawyer who advised you that you could pursue the case in Arizona AND,
  • Either spouse lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the Petition, or is a member of the armed forces and is stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file AND,
  • You believe that the marriage is irretrievably broken (you and your spouse cannot make this marriage work) AND,
  • You or your spouse have either tried to resolve your marital problems through Conciliation Services, or there is no point in trying to resolve your marital problems.


Divorce with Minor Children Packet     English   Spanish 

Divorce with Minor Children Response Packet     English   Spanish

Individual Forms:

Please Print forms on Steps 1 thru 4 before filing packet with the Clerk of the Superior Court. 

Step 1

Step 2 Choose one of the following:

Step 3 Choose one of the following:

  • Response (Option for Respondent ONLY)   English   Spanish
    • Alternative Dispute Resolution   English   Spanish
    • Family Court Sensitive Cover Sheet   English   Spanish
    • Parenting Class Notification for Respondent (To be filed only with the response)   English   Spanish
  • Application for Default (Option for Petitioner ONLY)  English   Spanish
    • Default Information for Spousal Maintenance (To be filed with the Application of Default, if needed)  English   Spanish
  • Motion to Set for Trial   English   Spanish

Step 4 Select only one Divorce Decree or Consent Decree