Dissolution of Marriage without Minor Children

  • You want to file a petition for divorce AND,
  • You do not have a "covenant" marriage, AND,
  • You and your spouse have no minor children with each other AND the wife is not pregnant by the husband, AND,
  • You or your spouse have lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the Petition, or one of you is a member of the armed forces and has been stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file, AND,
  • You believe that the marriage is irretrievably broken (you and your spouse cannot make this marriage work) AND,
  • You or your spouse have either tried to resolve your problem through Conciliation Court, or there is no point in trying to resolve your problems because the marriage is irretrievably broken.

Petition for Divorce Without Children Packet     English   Spanish

Petition for Divorce Without Minor Children Response Packet     English    Spanish 

Individual Forms:


Please Print forms on Steps 1 thru 4 before filing packet with the Clerk of the Superior Court. 

Step 1

Step 2 Choose one of the following:

Step 3 Choose one of the following:

  • Response (Option for Respondent ONLY)   English   Spanish
  • Application for Default (Option for Petitioner ONLY)   English   Spanish
    • Default Information for Spousal Maintenance (To be filed with the Application of Default, if needed)   English   Spanish
  • Motion to Set for Trial   English   Spanish

Step 4 Select only one Divorce Decree or Consent Decree: