• You are natural or adoptive grandparents or great grandparent or the child(ren), AND,
  • You want to get a court order allowing you visitation with the child(ren), AND,
  • The child(ren) has/have resided (lived) in Arizona at least 6 months before you file the petition or you talked to a lawyer who advised you that even so you could pursue the case in Arizona AND one of the following is true:
    • The parents of child(ren) have been divorced for at least 3 months, OR
    • One parent has been dead or missing for at least 3 months, OR
    • The child(ren) were born out of wedlock

Step 1:

Family Department Sensitive Data Coversheet     English   Spanish  

Summons     English   Spanish

Petition for Grandparent Visitation     English   Spanish


Step 2:

Acceptance of Service     English   Spanish  

Affidavit of Service Signature Confirmation     English   Spanish


Step 3: Choose one of the following:

Step 4:

Order Regarding Petition for Grandparent Visitation     English   Spanish