You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :

  • You want to change parenting time or parenting time and child support for any reason including that the other party is not using his or her parenting time, AND,
  • You do not wish to or cannot submit an AGREEMENT to this change signed by you and the other party. AND,
  • The court order that you want to change is a Cochise County order, AND,
  • It is in the child(ren)'s best interest to make a change to that order, AND,
  • You are aware of the following two provisions of Arizona law:
    1. The court shall not restrict a parent's parenting time rights unless it finds that the parenting time would endanger seriously the child's physical, mental, moral or emotional health. A.R.S. 25-411 (C)
    2. The court shall assess attorney fees and costs against a party seeking modification if the court finds that the modification action is vexatious and constitutes harassment. A.R.S. 25-411 (F)
  • YOU MAY NOT USE THESE FORMS TO CHANGE CUSTODY.* (now called "Legal Decision Making" in Arizona).


WARNING: If the order you want to change is not from this county, ask a lawyer about the requirements to file your Petition (Request) with this Court.


Step 1:

Petition to Modify Parenting Time or Parenting Time and Support   English   Spanish
Order to Appear   English   Spanish
Child Support Worksheet    English   Spanish
NOTE: If the children's residence has NOT changed since the last Court Order, you will not need item 4
Affidavit Regarding Minor Children   English   Spanish


Step 2:

Acceptance of Service   English   Spanish
Affidavit of Service with Signature Confirmation   English   Spanish
Declaration Supporting Out of State Service   English   Spanish


Step 3:

Order Changing Child Visitation or Child Visitation and Support   English   Spanish
Parenting Plan   English   Spanish
Child Support Worksheet   English   Spanish
Current Employer Information   English   Spanish
Order Stopping Income Withholding Order   English   Spanish