The Policy and Procedures for requesting the abandonment of a County Maintained Road, and application form, are explained here:  Road Abandonment Policy and Application. You may download the file and submit the form to the Highway & Floodplain Department, and consideration will be given to the request as soon as possible.  You may direct questions about abandonment procedures to the Highway & Floodplain Administration by calling the Main Office at (520) 432-9300, or by email at: