Environmental Health Division
Interim Director, Mike McGee
Environmental Health Establishment Fees
To find out about the current Establishment Fees used by Cochise Health & Social Services, Environmental Health Division, and how they are assessed within Cochise County click on the link below. Payments can be made at any Health & Social Services location or at the time of your inspection. We accept credit/debit cards, cash, check, money orders or Cashier's Checks. There is a minimum convenience fee of $2.00/transaction for credit/debit cards, sliding scale convenience fee for transactions over $50. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover cards.
Establishment Fees (Effective 1/1/14)
Restaurant Report Cards
Have you been thinking about trying a new restaurant this weekend? If so, check out the current inspection report first! Learn about the establishment BEFORE you visit them.
Environmental Health Services Inspection Search Portal
Environmental Health Programs
To ensure a safe and healthy environment for the residents of Cochise County, the Environmental Health Division (EHD) provides many services to the general public and the regulated community. These services are summarized in the following programs. Click on the name of the program to visit the program's webapge for more detailed information.
- Food Safety - Provides education and routine inspections of a variety of food facilities in the County. Reports of food borne illness are promptly investigated
- Wells - In conjunction with ADWR the division provides inspection services for new, repairs to and deepening of wells to assure proper setbacks and protection of local aquifers. Provide citizens with information on how to disinfect a well.
- Recreational Health - To ensure the safety of public and semi-public swimming pools EHD provides education and routine sanitary inspections of these facilities.
- Public Accommodations - EHD ensures proper sanitation of hotels/motels and at trailer/RV parks by conducting routine inspections.
- Vector Control - Provides surveillance and public education of insects and animals that could pose public health threats.
- Complaints - EHD investigates citizen complaints and nuisance situations to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all residents. Click here for more information or to file a complaint.
- Smoke Free Arizona - In conjunction with Arizona Department of Health Services EHD provides complaint investigation services of Proposition 201. Click the link for more information or to file a complaint.