1. Before you buy or rent a mobile unit, contact your local Cochise County Environmental Health Division, District Office for the area of the county where you plan to operate for an appointment to bring it by for us to look at. We will be able to tell you if it will work for what you would like to do.
  2. All Mobile units must have a commissary to report to. See the Guidelines below.
  3. When you’re all ready to go, with all systems in operation, you’ll receive your permit to operate when you pass your opening inspection… and now you’re in business. Congratulations.