Cochise County NACoRX Contact Information
Phone: 1-877-NACO-RX2 or 520-432-9457
FREE to ALL Cochise County Residents! Americans are paying more for prescription drugs, medical and dental care than ever before. With or without coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price.
With the Cochise County Discount Card provided to you in a joint effort with the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases, medical and dental care! Any county resident with or without prescription, medical or dental coverage can use this program.
Even if you have insurance, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money where your existing plan does not cover services. All County Residents Are Eligible! No income requirements, no age requirements, unlimited use for the whole family. The NACo Discount Card offers residents the following discounts:
FREE PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT PROGRAM
- Find Free membership provides an average of 24%* savings off the retail price of your prescription medicines.
- Go to www.nacorx.org to sign up for free, download your Prescription Discount Card and find a pharmacy. Or call toll-free 1-877-321-2652.
- Good at 68,000 retail pharmacies nationwide.
- Discounts are for county residents and their pets.
- Find a Pharmacy Near You - Locate a participating pharmacy by calling 1-800-516-1873 or visit the Caremark website.
LOW-FEE HEALTH DISCOUNT PROGRAM
- Low-fee membership provides residents discounts on vision, hearing, diabetic supplies and more.
- Savings range from 20% to 75%.
- Providers nationwide.
LOW-FEE DENTAL DISCOUNT PROGRAM
- Low-fee membership provides residents discounts on check-ups, fillings, crowns, x-rays and more.
- Savings range from 15% to 50%.
- Providers nationwide.
- For more info on HEALTH and DENTAL discounts go to www.nacohealth.org or call toll-free 1-877-573-2395.
The Cochise County Prescription Discount Card is...
- Valuable - Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 90-day supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
- Easy - There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient - More than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide!
Discount Card Pick-Up Locations: You can pick up a card at any Cochise County Health Department location, participating pharmacy or public library.
Caremark / NACo Prescription Discount Card - Fact Sheet (Promotion Summary)