Smoke Free Policies
Tobacco Health Educators can assist multi-family housing communities, businesses, or organization in adopting a smoke free policy for their facility. Services include consultation, materials, sample documents, staff/resident presentations, and cessation program referrals.
The Arizona Smokers' Helpline offers FREE telephone service to help people quit tobacco. Whether you are thinking about quitting, you’re ready to quit, or just working to stay quit, they can help.
Quit Coaching Benefits
- Free professional help to quit smoking
- Doubles your chances of successfully quitting
- Teaches you how to live smoke-free
- Helps you plan the best ways to fight your triggers
- Be able to tell your loved ones that you quit for good
Talk to the experts at the American Lung Association Lung HelpLine and Tobacco QuitLine. You can connect with them 24/7 by calling 1-800-LUNGUSA (1-800-586-4872 and press 2), or live chat when available.
For more information call (520) 432-9493 or contact us at email@example.com