The Internal Services Department provides a wide range of services and operational support to the County of Cochise organization.
- Facilities Management renovates and maintains County-operated facilities.
- Finance is responsible for accounting, cash management, purchasing, payroll, budget, and annual audit of financial statements.
- Public Works - Fleet Services maintains the County's light and heavy mobile equipment fleet, provides fuel and maintenance to County departments.
- Human Resources is responsible for hiring, compensation, employee benefits, employee development and employee relations
- Information Technology is responsible for coordinating the county's information and telecommunication systems.
- Risk Management serves to protect Cochise County's human and financial resources by identifying potential risk exposures, devising strategies to eliminate or minimize loss, efficiently managing our self-insurance program, and collaborating with County departments to promote a safe and secure workplace.