Select the specific court listed below for more information.
Bisbee - Precinct #1
Douglas - Precinct #2
Benson - Precinct #3
Willcox - Precinct #4
Sierra Vista - Precinct #5
Bowie - Precinct #6
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court or an attorney or visit the website for that precinct .
Payments are accepted for:
- Civil traffic violations - If payment occurs after the initial appearance date a $40.00 Time Payment Fee is to be added to the payment. If your driver's license has been suspended, the court needs to be contacted for instructions.
- Payment schedules - Only payments for payment schedules granted by the court are acceptable.
Payments cannot be rendered for:
- Civil traffic violations §ARS 28-4135A,B,C - The court needs to be contacted for information.
- Outstanding warrants - No bonds can be posted using web payments.
- Scheduled trials or pre-trials.
- No partial payments - Unless the court initiated a written payment schedule.
- Civil traffic violations for juveniles - Approval from the court needs to be obtained prior to payment