**** Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****
The Cochise County Juvenile Court is a branch of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona and is charged under federal and state law with jurisdiction over:
• Children under the age of 18 who are referred for reasons of incorrigibility and/or delinquency;
• Families petitioned under juvenile dependency laws;
• Parents facing termination of parental rights;
• Juvenile guardianships and adoptions.
- TO REPORT SEXUAL ABUSE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF ABUSE, CALL THE CPS HOTLINE AT 1-888-767- 2445.
- MEXICAN CONSULATE - 520-364-3107
- THE 24 HOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT CRISIS LINE: (520) 327-7273
- YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING AWARENESS FLYER
- Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative (JDAI)
You Are Not Alone - If you or someone you know is depressed or contemplating suicide, Teen Lifeline can help. Call any time to speak with a counselor. They are there to offer safe, confidential services. Call 800-248-TEEN or visit their website teenlifeline.org
Face coverings must be worn in the Courthouse and Court Office (Es obligatorio usar cubrebocas o mascaras proectoras en el tribunal y en las oficinas judiciales.)