**** Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****
100 Colonia de Salud, Sierra Vista 85635
The Cochise County Juvenile Court is a branch of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona and is charged under federal and state law with jurisdiction over:
• Children under the age of 18 who are referred for reasons of incorrigibility and/or delinquency;
• Families petitioned under juvenile dependency laws;
• Parents facing termination of parental rights;
• Juvenile guardianships and adoptions.
“SUCCESS FOR EVERY CHILD”
“It is the mission of Cochise County Juvenile Court Services (CCJCS) to motivate youth for change and ensure public safety through direct, cost-effective, and meaningful service to families and victims. CCJCS utilizes a team of energized, well-trained and dedicated professionals, skilled in the use of Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) designed to identify areas of need and implement appropriate services. Those services are targeted to address issues adversely impacting youth, families and the community in a meaningful way—and ultimately bring restorative justice to victims. It is the central focus of CCJCS to see that every youth, regardless of family background or circumstance, is empowered with the belief in his or her own value and limitless potential.
“All Youth Can Succeed—No Exceptions”
The vision of Cochise County Juvenile Court Services (CCJCS) is to utilize Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), to include Motivational Interviewing, in the philosophy and delivery of programs and services. Implementing EBP into the philosophy of CCJCS will ensure staff utilizes EBP in their day-to-day work with youth and the community. CCJCS staff will better understand the principles of working with youth, build better rapport with families, improve the success of youth on probation, and view all kids as Kids at Hope.
You Are Not Alone
If you or someone you know is depressed or contemplating suicide, Teen Lifeline can help. Call any time to speak with a counselor. They are there to offer safe, confidential services.
* TO REPORT SEXUAL ABUSE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF ABUSE, CALL THE CPS HOTLINE AT 1-888-767- 2445.
* MEXICAN CONSULATE - 520-364-3107
* THE 24 HOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT CRISIS LINE: (520) 327-7273
* YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
* HUMAN TRAFFICKING AWARENESS FLYER