**** Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****
Cochise County has transitioned from Public Purchase to Bonfire e-Procurement web based services for the County's bid notification process. The Bonfire system creates a single location from which bidders can view and bid on open requests for bid, RFP and RFQ opportunities issued through the Bonfire website. This system will also provide bidders with automatic notification of bid solicitations via e-mail and will give bidders access to opportunities with other government agencies.
Customer Service is our first priority! As a service department, our goal is to develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with County employees, departments, and vendors. The conduct of County procurement policy shall be accomplished in accordance with ethical practices of the purchasing profession. We strive to ensure that all procurement transactions are conducted in a legal, ethical, and professional manner. We abide by the procurement laws and regulations set forth by the State of Arizona and the Policies and Procedures as established by the Cochise County Board of Supervisors. We offer all businesses an opportunity to compete for our requirements on an equal basis.
- Achieve excellence in customer service by working closely with our end users and vendors to improve the procurement support of our using departments and be good stewards of taxpayer’s dollars.
- Embrace change as a means for continuous improvement and effectiveness. We will consistently seek ‘Best Value’ procurement solutions for our customers through innovation.
- Harness the constantly changing environment of technology in order to maximize the Department’s efficiency, productivity, and property accountability.
- Integrate ecommerce processes into the overall procurement process where feasible to reduce operating costs and provide quick, effective and efficient services to our customers.
We understand that our Customers are the other Departments within the County. We will work to maintain a customer service relationship that consistently exceeds their expectations – We believe High expectations produce High results!
The Cochise County Procurement department is now using Bonfire as a web based e-Procurement service.
In order to begin, or continue to receive bid notifications as a current vendor you must register with this new system. This process will only take a few minutes.
Use the link below to register as a vendor with Cochise County.
Please be sure to assemble the information below prior to registration:
- Legal Business Name
- Contact Information (Contact Name, Address, Email, Phone)
- Business Type
Benefits to Us
This e-Procurement system is compliant with all Federal and State regulations, which determine the required procedures for Government Agency purchasing practices. This service will also create an up to date vendor database, which will be hosted on Bonfire's servers and will allow suppliers to easily update and change their information as needed.
Benefits to You
This e-Procurement system will create a single location in which to view open quotes, bids, RFP and RFQ requests and award information for previous solicitation issued through the Bonfire website. This system will also provide you with automatic notification and transmittal of bid solicitations and all correspondence issued pertaining to the solicitations. There is no charge for this service with Cochise County.
If during the process you need any assistance please contact Bonfire at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may click on the help button located on the bottom left corner of the website.
Thank you for registering as a Cochise County vendor through Bonfire.