How to submit a Road Service Request
We make it a point to help with all Road Service Requests, and we want the process to be as easy and comfortable for citizens as possible. Just complete this online form and we'll do all we can to help.
We place the highest importance on road safety and appreciate citizens taking the time to contact us with concerns.
The following guidelines should help you submit your request, and help us get the job done.
- Please identify the exact location where service is needed and provide complete contact information for a response. We may need to contact you for additional information.
- Anonymous requests and complaints that do not provide adequate information are usually not possible to answer.
- If your e-mail service provider blocks e-mails from unknown senders, please add us to your approved senders list.
If your Service Request does not receive a response, please check to see if we received it.
The most common reasons for not receiving a response are as follow:
- it was sent to the wrong agency and not forwarded to this department
- not enough information was received to locate the problem or the correct road
- no return contact information: phone number, e-mail or mailing address
- e-mail is blocked by your e-mail or internet service provider.
Please tell us in your request whether or not a reply is necessary. We will make an attempt to notify you of any action taken or scheduled, and if a reported problem is not within our legal jurisdiction we will also notify you within a reasonable timeframe. However, if you wish to check on the status of a request or obtain additional information, we welcome your inquiries.
(During Monsoon Season, we may not respond to all complaints about flooding.)