The Cochise County Recorder’s Office has been providing Electronic Recording which is much faster and more streamlined than paper recording per the following Arizona Act and Statute.
Arizona Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act
Arizona State statute A.R.S. §§ 11-487
Advantages of E-Recording
- Reduced labor, materials, postage and courier costs
- Shortened time gap to recordation
- Fewer document errors and rejections
- Increased security in sending and receiving documents
- Improved tracking and filing of documents
The following third party providers are currently offering e-recording in Pima County. As we add third party providers, we will update the choices here. If you are interested in e-recording, please contact one of the providers below.
eRecording Partners Network
CSC eRecording Solutions
Phone: 800-460-5657 x1055
If you have questions for the Cochise County Recorder’s Office on e-recording, you can call 520-432-8350.