**** Click Orange "MENU" Button For More Options ****
Jacqui Clay, School Superintendent
Follow us on Facebook
Cochise County School Superintendent Office is holding the 3rd Annual Innovations in Education Conference on January 24-25 from 8 am to 4 pm. At the Sierra Vista Campus of Cochise College. The conference will include numerous sessions for educators, administrators, support personnel and community members. There will also be exhibition booths for a variety of educational services and programs. Registration is $75 per attendee and includes both days. Registration can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, or by district PO.
-------Innovations in Education Conference Attendee Registration Payment - $75.00
-------Innovations in Education Conference Exhibitor Registration Payment - $100.00
We can’t wait to see you there!
For more information please contact:
Ben Reyna/Outreach Coordinator
SCHOOL DISTRICT GOVERNING BOARDS:
(On General Ballot only – nonpartisan: file with Cochise County School Superintendent’s Office) These Offices include all Cochise County School District Boards except Community College Board. Click below for candidate packet
WRITE IN CANDIDATES:
If you are running as a write in candidate in any race contact the School’s Office at 520-432-8951
Within the scope of the Arizona Revised Statutes and in collaboration with state and local agencies, the Cochise County School Superintendent’s office provides guidance, advocacy, programs, and services which support Cochise County Schools.
Our responsibilities include:
- Preparing payroll and expense checks for twenty-one districts
- Coordinating special events like the County Spelling Bee and the Education Exhibit at the County Fair
- Providing professional development for teachers and other school personnel
- Overseeing school governing board elections and appointments, bond and override elections
- Filing Homeschool affidavits and teacher certificates
- Maintaining a Homeschool library
- Overseeing the jail education program for juveniles