Payment Options

Payments for 2013 property taxes can no longer be made using debit, credit or e-check. Payments for 2013 property taxes will have to be mailed in or made in person at the Treasurer's Office.

Payment Options


Payments Available 7AM to 7PM Mountain Standard Time

To pay online, or by phone, you will need the security code located on the back of the tax notice.

The Treasurer's Office processes payments via Official Payments Corporation ("OPC"). For all credit cards, OPC charges 2.5% (TWO POINT FIVE PERCENT) on top of your tax payment as a service fee with a minimum fee of $3.95. For all VISA consumer debit cards, OPC charges a flat rate of $3.95. All E-checks have a convenience fee of $3.00. For e-checks, please be careful when entering routing and account number information. If an incorrect routing number or account number is used, your payment will bounce within four days. The Treasurer's office will charge a $25 service fee for returned checks.

The Cochise County Treasurer's Office does not receive any portion of the convenience fee. For online payments, the Cochise County Treasurer is not permitted to charge additional fees. In addition, the Treasurer is not allowed to deduct banking fees from the property tax (levy) collected, which would result in apportioning a lesser amount to the taxing jurisdictions. Unlike private-sector merchants, the Treasurer's Office cannot absorb processing fees into the cost of doing business.


The 2013 property tax payments can no longer be processed online or over the phone. 

Any and all 2013 property tax payments will have to be mailed in or brought into the Treasurer's Office.

Please call 1-877-587-6057 to pay by phone
We are pleased to announce that the online payment system now works with Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.


If you would like assistance in paying on-line, please call Candece at (520) 432-8403 between the hours of 8am and 5pm MST, Monday through Friday.



Mailed payments must be postmarked on or before the delinquent date. It is recommended that payments made near the delinquent date are walked into the post office. You may send payments made with a check or money order using the envelope and coupon provided with the tax notice.

Mail payment to:

Cochise County Treasurer
P.O. Box 1778
Bisbee, AZ 85603